Personal data is any information about a natural person that enables to identify the person directly or indirectly.
The processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the website user (hereinafter the user) – the collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion of data.
Users are all individuals who visit the website, place orders at online shop, subscribe to newsletters or provide Eladoreruffles with their information.
Processing of personal data
The data controller of personal data is SIA GDWD: registry code 40103981811, address Liepdarzi 15, Baldones nov, Latvia; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and use of personal data
Eladoreruffles collects the following personal data of the user through the website as described below:
- user name and email address – when subscribing to the mailing list or sending an e-mail;
- user name, email address, contact phone, delivery address of the goods – when ordering goods from the online shop;
- user name, email address – when registering for an account in an online shop;
- web traffic statistics with Google Analytics, Facebook – when visiting a website.
Eladoreruffles uses personal data:
- with the prior consent of the user, to send newsletters about new products and campaigns and other promotional information to the user’s email address or phone number;
- to respond to the user’s queries;
- to perform the orders submitted by the user in the online shop, for example to deliver the goods, communicate with the user, transmit the invoices;
- to ensure a personalised visit of the website when registering an account with the online shop;
- to improve the user experience of the website and to market it more effectively by using the user web traffic data.
Data processors provide:
- A system for email transmission and management;
- website development and accommodation;
- the delivery for online shop orders;
- the analysis of the website traffic;
- the use of social media and the analysis of social media statistics;
Retention and security of personal data
Eladoreruffles retains all personal data for as long as it is necessary to attain the objective or according to the law. For example, the accounting data is stored for seven years after the end of the financial year, however, the email address in the mailing list as long as the user makes a request to remove it.
Eladoreruffles will take all reasonable measures to protect the processed personal data. Access to the rectification and processing of personal data is restricted only to data processors and the personal data of all users is treated as confidential.
The user has the right at any time to prohibit the processing of their personal data, unless it is necessary for performing a contractual requirement, including to perform the order from the online shop.
The user has the right to:
- request access to their personal data;
- request the rectification of their personal data or deletion of the data according to the terms provided by law;
- request the restriction of the processing of personal data
- request the transfer of personal data.
To execute their rights, the user must send the corresponding request to email@example.com. In order to ensure the security of the processing of personal data, the request of the user must be digitally signed. Eladoreruffles has the right to reject the user’s request if the identification of person is not possible or the transfer of personal data is not secure.
Technical cookies are necessary for the user to navigate the website and use the website functions. Analytical cookies collect information about how the website is used. Third-party analytical cookie aims to optimise the marketing communication. In addition to analytical cookies, online shop uses pixels to monitor the website usage. This does not process the data enabling to identify the person. Authentication cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user. Websites use advertising cookies to provide users with the targeted advertising. Cookies regulate the number of times a user sees a specific advertising and help to measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign.
Any questions related to the processing of personal data and privacy terms may be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org